Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh Lately It's So Quiet


Welcome to July! June flew right by, but I got to end it with a bang, namely my trip to Montreal + the Lady Gaga Concert, which was incredible. And now it's back to the same old, at least until Otakon rolls around at the end of the month.

My month is spruced up by my nifty Innocent World Calendar page I got when I bought my bag from them (more on that later). It is really cute! I wish I had the rest of the year, but alas.

I have 2 birthdays to prepare for, so we are going to see a lot of cakes on here. And Key lime pies, because I still have 12 key limes left and I didn't get to take a picture of the last key lime pie I made. The limey pie was also inspired by Dexter, which I finished watching on the train up to Canada. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment