Monday, July 12, 2010

Midsummer's Night Dream Reserve (AatP)

I can't breathe because this print is so gorgeous.It's a new reserve from Alice and the Pirates, available here From the close up of the print, it is intricately detailed and probably my favorite AatP print to date.

I really don't mind that it is about as inspired by the play as Disney's adaptation of The Little Mermaid (aka very loosely), this print is gorgeous. It has 2 JSK designs and 1 skirt (no sample pictures) and comes in black, navy, and ivory. The windows and the butterflies are absolutely love.

I'm not a huge fan of this JSK design, but that is just my prejudice against bows. The first one luckily only suffers one, and is relatively small. I can see that in ivory being a beautiful classico-gothic affair. Or just gothic, no one ever said it always had to be black. I really wish they had a sample of the skirt up, because I would be severely tempted. If I wasn't going to Otakon and then moving next month... Yeah yeah, cue stereotypical expense woes. But budgeting is a fact of life, and who knows, maybe it will show up on y!j or closet child in a year or so (sob).

The reservation starts on 7/16, I suppose I have till then to contemplate.

In a perfect world I would have the 1 bow JSK in ivory

No comments:

Post a Comment