Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yolanda, HMHM, Kidsyoyo Review


I got my Taobao order in today! I used Taobaonow
I got 2 hats, a blouse, bloomers, a bolero, and a victorian style nightdress! Photos and reviews below.

The straw hat is from KidsYoYo. It's not a stiff straw, but weightier and flexible. I love the pink flower accents, because I rarely have pink in my lolita wardrobe. I kind of missed the summer/spring season this would be good for, but it was still a good buy. I needed to balance out my closet with more headpieces.


This brown 'english' hat is from Yolanda, made of a heavy felt. It's a really nice chocolate brown for classic coords.


Cream/offwhite bolero from HMHM. It's a stretchy material with ruffled sleeves. It fits nice and snug, I It'd probably work best with a companion color like green or brown underneath.


Long sleeve blouse from Yolanda with corset lacing in the back and a high ruffled collar. I wanted a high collar blouse for a while, its more fitting to classic than the round collar blouses I currently own. The fit is great, but the length comes up a little short so it'd work best with a highwaisted skirt or a JSK.


KidsYoYo bloomers! These are so thick, soft, and opaque. Probably my favorite thing I bought? I might need to get another pair sometime too, in black. It has these cute two front pockets. Definitely a great item for the price.

Lastly, a nightdress from Yolanda. It's a very light, long, and can be shortened with the strings on the side. The fabric is dotted, the plain version I wanted was actually sold out when I made my order (;_;) so that means I might buy two. But paired with warm undergarments, this can be suitable for the winter nights!

Additionally, taobaonow sent me a lot of extra free jewelry. I'm not sure whether they were sent those items from the shops or they just threw it in, but I thought it was really nice of them.

Communication: 5/5 Taobaonow has a great cart system and communication is always fast and prompt. I got everything shipped via EMS.
Quality: 5/5 I've ordered from taobao shops three times now, and this is the first time I've been solidly pleased with everything I got. It's true I didn't get any big itemslike JSKs or skirts which would have the largest chance of size errors, but with a lot of research and a good SS, you can get a lot of quality stuff relatively inexpensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment