Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snow White Series - Jewelry



Something I've been brainstorming for a while. I love fairy tales, especially the older versions, because they tend to leave in the more gruesome details. Similarly for lolita, I love fairy tale inspired prints. I've been going back and forth on making some similarly inspired jewelry. The first one I took on was the story of Snow White. I want to make either a charm bracelet (or necklace?) with different aspects of the evil stepmother's plotting.

Sorry for my horrible scribbles, I literally drafted it in 5 minutes. Maybe in the future, if I have some extra money lying around I'll make it a reality ^^;

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea for the apple pendent, and you should definitely do a comb, I need more pretty combs now my hair is finally starting to grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Especially the charm bracelet. I think in the original story the stepmother was forced to dance in hot iron shoes, that could be added too.

    ReplyDelete