Sunday, April 10, 2011

Five for five II: Return of the bento



I got a "perfect score" again this week :D So I thought I'd share them today (a little late)

Monday: Duk Buk Gi (Korean spicy noodle dish I've mentioned here)
1 Boiled egg (it helps when my mouth hurts because its so spicy >w<)


Tuesday: Baked chicken, rice, and blackberries


Wednesday: Spinach salad with blackberries, raising walnut bread and my go to source of protein: egg!



Thursday: Spinach crammed in the large compartment of my bento, rice and Indian Masala style chicken (this was so good!)



Friday: a very Polish style lunch with kielbasa, vinegar onions and cabbage, with baked potatoes.

6 comments:

  1. I commend you for your appreciation of spinach. It surely is the underappreciated vegetable.

    Also VINEGAR ONIONS NOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks good! Now I'm hungry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really, really healthy. I hate spinach, but I do like blackberries with my salads, so maybe spinach would be more tolerable with blackberries?

    The last dish looks DELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to make me some of that mmmm POTATOES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vinegar onions sounds delish...so many leafy greens! I wish I could suck it up and appreciate spinach as much as you do XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good, gonna try to make it tonight

    ReplyDelete