Saturday, May 21, 2011

Farmer's Market Love



-Salad mix and sugar snap peas - 5$
-Pepperoni and Cheese bread loaf - 5.50$
-Peonies - 10$
-Sweet potatoes (3) - 3$
-Spearmint - 2$
Total: 25.50 plus my 4$ breakfast (vegetable and egg brioche... so good)

A pretty good haul. The sugar snap peas are amazing. Didn't see / taste any good strawberries, which was a shame. I can't wait until the figs come in season!

What's your favorite flower? Mine are Peonies, my mom had a beautiful peony in her garden at our old house, from 7 years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Mmm I love farmer's markets. The bread loaf sounds DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peonies too. It's beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I WERE IN CVILLE WITH YOU. not fairrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peonies are really beautiful, but IDK maybe orchids or bluebells i think those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete