First off, I got the black JSK in S/M.
- The velvet is very soft
- Lined about halfway down
- Straps are spaced correctly
- Includes waist tie and detachable bow with pin
- The print is a very tasteful gold, not crazy glittery, but shows up crisp
- The zipper is a little uncooperative going up.
- I'm 5'5" (165cm) tall and it falls halfway between my knees and my ankle I'd say.
- Official Measurements: bust: 86~96cm; I am only 84cm, but the shirring isn't bulky
- Invoiced with no issues
- No notice of shipping, albeit that is standard procedure for Lief (I ordered the Aster Cafe before).
- English rep is very considerate, informative, and accommodating (I switched my colorway after they notified us the colors became solid)
Overall: Lief is my favorite indie brand and I'm pretty glad I passed up the Regimental series for Sacred night. It's really warm too, naturally as the whole thing is velvet.